Monday, August 25, 2008

Quirky Euro Files: Italy's Berlusconi Working on Love Songs For New Music CD

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amoreeeeeeeeeeee!!"

Oh, Silvio. You are so much fun to watch!

Now the colorful Italian PM is working on a music CD. More from IHT and entertainment news giant Variety. Silvio's CD's supposed to be full of love songs that he's written. Can we say, "cheesefest"? I can't make this stuff up if I tried. You'll remember, of course, that Silvio was a cruise-ship singer in his youth. That explains a lot about the pazzo, doesn't it? Link xie-xie to blogfriend Pursuit of Serenity, who observes -- very astutely -- that this news story was practically made for me.

Anyway, I don't think Italian pop star Gianluca Grignani has much to worry about. And I somehow don't think Silvio's going to be on Italian MTV anytime soon.

RELATED POST: Remember Carla Bruni's silly CD of love songs?

1 comment:

Pat Patterson said...

Overheard at a party, "Hey, everybody look! Fredo and Tom are going to sing. I need another drink."