Monday, October 13, 2008

Nerd Journal: My Name is Mad Minerva, and I am a "Supernatural" Addict

As the new school week hits like a hurricane of grief, rage, exhaustion, and eye-bursting work, I find that only a few things can ease the agony. One of those things is hazelnut coffee. Another is having "Supernatural" as background DVD noise while I work on my research papers.

This post is for my loving enablers, La Parisienne, Kamikaze Editor, and -- of course -- the Cinema-Mad Sibling. Look what you've done. LOOK. Look and glory in my ruin.



I am not a fangirl. I am a fan LADY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll text you during the next SA meeting on Thursday.

Mad Minerva said...

I do wonder, though, whether our "Supernaturaloholics Anonymous" meetings are actually making the addiction WORSE. Of course, I kind of don't mind not getting cured, so . . . (Hm, too many negatives in one sentence?)