Saturday, March 14, 2009

Euro Notes: French Entrepreneurs Launch Website for Self-Pity

Hey, I'm all for entrepreneurship, though I rather don't think the world needs any more encouragement to whine and wail and cry "Poor me" in any language.  How do you say "crybaby" in French?  I'm sure it somehow still sounds all sexy and cool because it's in French.

I dare say this big French online pity party is a sign of the times -- on both sides of the Pond, we're all in an economic/psychological mess.  Still, occasionally venting one's frustration to one's friends and family is necessary, but I'm pretty sure that stewing in self-pity and moping in misery is a really bad idea.

Anyway, Francophone readers can go check out the official French site, where you can complain in any one of seven categories.  The site name translates literally into English as "A Crappy Life."

Or should I file this post under "Quirky Euro Files"?

All right, I'm evil and have no self-control, so I give you this for a conclusion:




No comments: