Monday, May 25, 2009

Nerdworld Soundtrack: the Term is Finally Over

Technically exams have been over for a while now, but as far as I'm concerned, school's not really "over" until I get to run far, far away. *Monty Python voice: RUN AWAY!!*

SO, YOU CAN SEE THIS SONG COMING FROM A MILE AWAY.

The last addition to the Nerdworld Soundtrack for this term is . . .

"School's Out" by Alice Cooper. Crank up your speakers! "School's out for summer ... !"

In fact, I'm in such high spirits that I'll give you a bonus track too: "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen.

After all, check out the lyrics: "I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky, like a tiger defying the laws of gravity ... I'm gonna go, go, go -- there's no stopping me! I'm burning through the sky, YEAH!"

Well, you know school's over when I discard Queen Elizabeth I in favor of Queen.

*MM grabs her bags and runs for the door. Hellooooo, airport!*

PS:
Blogging will be light for the next few days!

1 comment:

lumpy said...

Congrats! Enjoy!