Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Australia Day!

Happy Australia Day!

Barbecue and fireworks are involved. I'm in! (Ohhh, and it's summer down there. *MM looks out the window at the Nerdworld snow and sighs.*)

So! Lots of Australia barbecue recipes HERE, plus a whole collection of Australia Day food suggestions. I must admit, this particular recipe caught my eye. It's a salad, but it isn't some lame rabbit-food salad for people who are afraid of real food.

Someday I will go visit the land Down Under! Oh, and as Barcepundit reminds us, Australia is enormous. You may recall my previously linked favorite bit of Aussie humor.

Check out the cutesypoo Google graphic that's online today at Google Australia.

1 comment:

bbq ideas said...

great article - thank you for sharing it. I´ve had no idea that such a thing as Australia day exists :)