Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fugly or Fabulous? The Fashionistas of Olympic Norwegian Curling

Apparently the Norwegian men's curling team in Vancouver is attracting a lot of attention -- and not for their talent at the sport. Take a look!



Hot pants, cool sport.


So tell me, are the colorful patterned pants fugly or fabulous? I can't decide. But I can't stop looking at them either!

Link via John Scalzi, who comments, "You know, I haven’t been following the Olympics at all, because I don’t much actually care, but I have to say the Norwegian Olympic Curling Team’s pants deserve a medal. For something."

Heh, how about a medal for "Most Epic Display of Masculine Sartorial Self-Confidence at an International Sporting Event"? Of course, these guys are the descendants of Vikings, right?

No comments: