Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Nerd Journal: Post-Election Morning

Oh, man.  I stayed up waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late last night watching election returns.  Still, what an exciting night!  As the Insta-Prof posted, it's morning in America.  Yes indeed -- and what a GORGEOUS morning it is for all of us tired but happy Bible-thumping, gun-clinging, bitter, angry, old, racist, sexist, small-minded, stupid haters who need our betters to run our lives because we can't do it ourselves, heehee!  It's a morning that sees Nancy Pelosi ousted as Speaker of the House.  So, yes!  GOOD MORNING!  



The people across this great nation went out and voted and made themselves heard, and it's a glorious thing.  Some horrid politicians were called to account (like this jackass), and that's glorious too, but the overall idea is that finally it was our turn as the long-suffering, much-maligned electorate to speak up -- and we DID.  (Hey, DC overlords!  Can you hear us now?)  I'm on my way to school, where I look forward to a round of lefty political sore-loser-ism run amuck.   (And NO, I feel zero compulsion to support Pelosi just because she happens to be a woman.  Pfffft.   Her policies and politics are dreadful, and I am glad to see her dethroned from her bully pulpit.)  I give you this parting observation.  I'll perhaps do a proper post on this later, but the results basically speak for themselves.  Racist?  Sexist?  I think not.  

No comments: