Monday, June 06, 2011

LOL: Anthony Weiner Hoisted By His Own Pe...tard

He confessed to tweeting that raunchy photo, after all.  Will he resign?  This dirtbag -- I mean, distinguished *ahem* member of Congress -- isn't going to fall on his own sword.  Weiner's too arrogant, too cocky, and he's now a loose cannon--  OK, now I can't stop laughing.  Should I stop with the jokes?  This is a family blog.  OH MAN, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE COMEDIANS TO PILE ON.  Don't disappoint me, Jon, Stephen, Kimmel,  everyone!  This whole situation is COMEDY GOLD.  On the plus side, at least now we finally have some -- what's that word?  ah, yes -- certitude.

UPDATE: I feel no guilt for being amused by sophomoric humor if the cause is the even more sophomoric behavior of someone who's supposed to be a public servant.  Didn't I tell you that our political class and various "elite" classes are basically horrible?  Heck, at least this time it's providing us some laughs since goodness knows we're not getting any real leadership on any front, much less moral.  In fact, I think it's a good thing to deflate prancing, posing politicians and their groupies as often as possible.  Come on, Weiner knowingly, purposefully, and unabashedly LIED to everybody for a whole week about his Twitter mess -- told utter bald-faced FIBS in public -- until in the end he couldn't deny the truth, and then he gives a press conference filled with crocodile tears.  Am I seriously supposed to believe he's actually sorry?  Oh, please.  He's sorry that he got caught is all.   

No comments: