Friday, June 13, 2014

Remy vs. the VA Scandal




I've always enjoyed Remy's work, and I've posted a number of his other videos before (he has his own category tag here, so click on it see cleverly done political humor like the NSA Slow Jam or the TSA Christmas videos).  He's always been witty and incisive and hilarious and just a little goofy.  It's funny and kind of cute.  This time, though, he's taken things to a whole new level.  The first time I saw the video I was cheerfully listening along and then my jaw dropped.  He went there.  It was bold. Ballsy. Brutal.  And brilliant.  Sometime you need a comedian to savage the news and people behind it.  I'm not even sure it counts as "humor" or "satire" anymore ... but I am sure that I've never loved him as much as I do right now.

No comments: