Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello Kitty Monstrosity of the Day: Internal Organs with Hair Bows and Smiles

I can't make this stuff up if I tried! I don't even know what to say about this one. It's beyond any doubt worthy of the tag "weird with crazy on top."

You know, it's just not fair. I may fantasize about doing some real physical violence to the horribly cute mouthless cartoon cat . . . I may wonder how some old-fashioned medieval disemboweling might be applied to an attempt to eradicate the demonic Hello Kitty. But now comes this awful proof that even there she can unleash the terror of cuteness. Will no one rid us of this turbulent feline?!


2 comments:

Brian J. Dunn said...

At least now you know where to aim to hit a vital organ ...

Mad Minerva said...

Heh! The heart...right between its little beady eyes.