Saturday, October 30, 2010

MM in the Kitchen: LOVE ME SOME PIE.

It's apple season here in Nerdworld, and I love pie.  I loooooooooove pie.  Here's an easy recipe (you can cheat by buying ready-made pie crust).  This is going to make the apartment smell simply fantastic while also warming it up on a chilly autumn day.  Speaking of delicious, here's an added treat for La Parisienne and the Kamikaze Editor, in honor of our "Supernatural"-fest last night.  Here's a shout-out to those early days of the show when it captivated us.  (It just might be captivating us all over again -- here's hoping.)

Oh, I can't help myself.  I have to have a soft spot for a show that, ostensibly about cute, quippy guys killing monsters, has a long-standing love for food in general and pie in particular.  Sometimes, pie even appears as part of the plot.  Remember this episode?


"I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it!"





No comments: