Friday, September 20, 2013

Nerd Journal: Musical Mayhem, AKA Turnabout Is Fair Play

It's a hot day, so I have my windows open.  Some totally rude idiot in a neighboring apartment is playing horrible dubstep noise really loudly.  So I am playing this really loudly right back on purpose:



DEAL WITH IT.

Afterwards I might play the entire Backstreet Boys discography just because I'm in a nasty mood.  I don't care if this is overkill.  "Proportionality" does not apply.  On a related note, Spotify is awesome.

5 comments:

lumpy said...

Proportionality just means using only the force necessary to get the job done. If it takes the whole discography to achieve your objective, then that's perfectly proportional.

So nuke'm, girl!

Brian J. Dunn said...

Definitely a Weapon of Musical Destruction...

Mad Minerva said...

Situation resolved without me having to resort to N'Sync! Mission accomplished ... for now!

Eric said...

Ah, a fellow child of the 90s. MMMBop actually has fairly high nostalgia value for me.

For your 90s pop musical siege arsenal, I suggest adding Boyz II Men. Alanis Morrisette should work well, too.

Mad Minerva said...

Oh, Alanis! SO MUCH 90s NOSTALGIA.