Monday, February 23, 2009

Mad Minerva's Monday Monetary Madness Musical!

Like that alliteration, DID YOU?  Yes, I'd been waiting all weekend long so I could say that.  Now, without any further ado, I give you a vidiotic montage of songs for our daily dose of GLOBALFINANCIALAPOCALYPSEWE'REALLGOINGTODIEOMG.

First of all, an oldie but goodie and more appropriate than ever, "Gimme Some Money" by Spinal Tap:




Next, here is a fine contribution by a gentle reader, who wrote and sang this with some friends of his:




Follow that with a rollicking bit of folksy fun known as "I'm Changing My Name to Fannie Mae":





Finally, here is an amusing hip-hoppy, faux rap tune entitled "I Want My Bailout Money." It's a catchy tune:




Want more?  Go get some TARP! 

Got something to contribute?  Let me known in Comments below!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, here I am sittin' on the Group W bench, wondering if I can get a bailout at Alice's restaurant.