Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MM in the Kitchen, Stimulus Bill Edition -- The Audacity of Pork!




Well, Obama signed the much-maligned (and much-unread) stimulus bill today.

I'm thinking, MAN, that's a LOT of pork. What to do, what to do? Oh, I know! I give you . . . PORK RECIPES.




Bite me.


Now I often have a DVD playing while I cook. If you're in the mood, try one of this porcine productions:
  • "Babe" (1995) -- That'll do, pig!
  • "Charlotte's Web"(1973 cartoon or 2006 live action)
  • any of the "Shrek" flicks -- look for the Three Little Pigs
  • "The Lion King" (1994) for Pumbaa the warthog.
UPDATE 1: OK, this made me laugh. Some anti-pork protestors roasted a pig in front of the Capitol Denver today. Creative and delicious dissent, I must say!

UPDATE 2: Can I get some government money so I *don't* get pork?

No comments: