Friday, October 08, 2010

Couch Potato Chronicles: Winchesters Rush In Where Angels Fear to Tread

So far I haven't been too impressed with the new season of "Supernatural," (and it's still on probation in my book after last season) but I have to say, tonight's episode made me smile. Check out this clip (slight language warning). It captures the fun that used to be the hallmark of the show. Plus ... Oh, Castiel.  How I've missed you.




OK.  You might appreciate this along with La Parisienne.  In the preview for next week's episode, Dean Winchester did wonders for himself in my good graces by slamming "Twilight."  Oh, this is the sort of snarky utterance Dean used to give all the time: "These aren't vampires; these are d*****bags."  All right, Dean.  Win me back.

UPDATE: 10 Reasons to watch "Supernatural."  As the Kamikaze Editor summed it up recently, "Cute guys killing monsters."  Nuff said.

No comments: