- I loved Jennifer Lawrence's bright outfit, though I just wished, wished, wished that it didn't come with saddlebags. JLaw did manage to fall again ... delightfully. As Alessandra exclaimed, "We've all got a girl-crush on Jennifer Lawrence!"
- Lupita N'yong'o was an absolute vision in ice blue. You go, girl.
- Sandra Bullock in splendid indigo-violet. Bravo!
- Viola Davis looked lovely in green. Bonus points for those waves in her hair.
- Everyone who wore a nude/beige/flesh-colored dress, and I do mean everybody. BOOOORING.
- Emma Watson in a gray outfit with a weird high neckline. Sorry, Hermione, but you should have given this outfit the old Avada Kedavra.
- Kelly Ripa. Good grief, someone get that woman a sandwich. Emaciation is not pretty.
- Michael B. Jordan, what are those things on your feet?
- Ireland Baldwin's total mess. Somehow the lace makes it worse.