Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nerd Journal: Bibliophobia Runs Riot ... WHY WON'T FINAL EXAMS END?!

You remember my exam-time freakout from the fall semester, so the spring counterpart should be no surprise at all. I've been moaning about it for a while now!

But since misery loves company, I give you some of my favorite nerdy images of my best-loved fictional characters. If I must be surrounded by books right now, at least I can also look at pretty photos of my favorite characters doing the same ...










OK, I hope you have a pretty good idea of what Nerdworld is like right now! I cant resist adding one more image. It basically sums up my personal circumstances! I totally feel like this -- reading yourself into prostration! Yeah, higher education is SOOOOOO glamorous.



3 comments:

lumpy said...

Glamor -- that's why I got into it.

Great photo set, too.

Mad Minerva said...

Glamor! Yes, as in I glamorously fell asleep on top of a pile of books last night and woke up at some ungodly hour with a crick in my neck.

Oh, and one of my English-nerd friends told me that "glamor" is related to the word "grammar," and that made me giggle.

lumpy said...

Ah yes, book neck, or should we call it scholar's spine?

And then there is that ethereal state when you wake up from your pile of books at 2:37 in the morning and are immediately, uncontrollably creative and productive for the next three hours.