Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nerd Fun: What Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

Try this!  I had it analyze this recent blog post, and it told me:


I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Then I used this rant, and, finally, I tried this recent movie review, and the program said the same thing.  David Foster Wallace.  Meh, whatever.  Really?


OK, now brace yourself.  Then I pasted in my most recent Nerdmoot conference paper, and I got THIS:


I write like
William Shakespeare
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

It's patent nonsense, of course, but I grinned like the Cheshire Cat when I read THAT!  I felt like spiking my laptop and dancing around my apartment in triumph or something.

The Cinema-Mad Sibling put in some of his movie reviews, and it told him that he writes like James Joyce and Dan Brown (and, yes, of course, I laughed at him!).

1 comment:

California Dreamer said...

Um, who the hee-haw is David Foster Wallace? Hm....