Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nerd Journal: Fleeing from Nerdworld

Mind you, I can't really afford to leave, either in terms of time or money, but I'm going to do it anyway.  I'm escaping from the Library of Doom to go visit the Cinema-Mad Sibling and some dear old friends for a couple of days.  Don't tell the Nerd Lords!  I give you a line from "Doctor Who" that seems to sum up what I'm thinking and feeling in the middle of my current summer nerd research hell.  The Doctor is facing down his old nemesis Davros and the Daleks, and then in response to Davros' taunting, the Time Lord says this around 1:20:

(Below the fold since alien guts are involved.)



"After all this time ... 
everything we saw ... everything we lost ... 
I have only one thing to say to you -- Bye!" 

FORGET THIS -- I AM SO OUTTA HERE.   Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

lumpy said...

Enjoy!