Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nerd Journal: Paper Given to Nerd Lord Today!

24 pages double-spaced, baby. Comparatively speaking, it's not that big or bad a nerd paper, but the Nerd Lord I gave it to is no ordinary Nerd Lord.  He's The Big Kahuna, the Object of My Nerd Idolatry, the reason I went to my particular Nerdworld.  Now to wait with bated breath until said mighty Nerd Lord gets back to me!  Now, gentle reader, keep your fingers crossed that his response isn't this.

I can't rest much, though.  I have
more massive research obligations to do before fall classes start, but I'm fast running out of summer!

Still, I'm going to slack off for a little while because hey, I did just turn in 24 pages, all carefully footnoted and everything.  Tomorrow I'm going to pick blueberries with a friend at a farm not too far away, and I just baked a big evil chocolate cake for
myself!  Oh, the whole apartment smells like fresh warm chocolate cake, and it is HEAVEN.

For now, though, I'll amuse you with something that fellow literature fan La Parisienne and I have been amusing ourselves with.  Personally, I don't like Tennessee Williams, but I might have found the only thing that will make me look twice at a certain famous play of his.  Oh, identify the play -- but it's basically a gimme.


1 comment:

California Dreamer said...

Glass Menagerie!

God, doesn't he look young...and delicious?!

*sigh*