Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Nerd News: Too Sexy For a PhD

Heh.  

I'm not a mathematician, but ... Should I be worried?  Should I stop wearing sassy high heels to my Nerdmoots?  Um ... NO.  If I'm going to crash and burn, I'm going to do it my way.  It's not as if I'm not already getting comments like "funny, you don't look like a (insert position here)" and "do you have a husband?" and "you still have a few years to get married" and other such hilariously inappropriate and Neanderthalish utterances from male nerds who honestly think they're enlightened and progressive, yadda yadda yadda.  Rubes!  I haven't yet had to kick anyone in the keister with my stylish yet affordable shoes, but I will if I have to!  You see, ladies never start fights, but ladies can finish them ... and the best revenge is being successful, especially if it means beating the Neanderthals at their own nerd-game ... and doing so while dressed to kill and smiling with sweet, sweet innocence.

No comments: