Thursday, September 23, 2010

Downward Facing Doofus: Yoga Poses and Parking Ticket Silliness

From La Parisienne comes this loopy news story from Cambridge, Mass.  (Well, I'm not surprised at any lunacy coming from the town that harbors Hahvahd ... but that's another tale.)  I can only repeat and endorse the lovely Parisienne's comment: "You can't make this stuff up."  

I don't know about you, but if I got a parking ticket, I'd sigh and go about my business.  If I got a parking ticket with yoga poses printed on it, I would fly into a frothing rage on the spot because that's adding insult to injury.  
In fact, I'm starting to feel a bit rage-y just thinking about it.  I've only ever seen one positive occurrence of someone enforcing parking rules, and I post it after the fold, as a thank-you to La Parisienne.



2 comments:

lumpy said...

No no no. I think this is all being taken out of context. These aren't poses to relax people who get traffic tickets. These are suggestions for ways to fit into the few legal parking spots in Cambridge.

These tickets say, "Couldn't fit into that odd-shaped, itty-bitty space back there? That's too bad. Well, try it *this* way next time! :-)"

Mad Minerva said...

FANTASTIC!