Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Demotivator Commentary: Inaugural Post on the Errr...Inauguration

I've always enjoyed the playfully satiric images known as "demotivators," which were first created by Despair, Inc. On this blog, I've occasionally posted them, but the majority of them had been created by others.

It's time to stake my claim to demotivator creativity. I've started making my own, and I've been having such a great time that I think I'll start inflicting more of these on you. So here's the first attempt at social/political commentary via demotivator. As usual, click to enlarge.


The buck stops here.

When he was elected, I said it's time to give him a chance. So I am. So let's. Now on to the good stuff -- as apparently I'm amusing largely when I'm ranting poisonously.




Swoon.

Well, that's basically my opinion. Guess where the vintage photo comes from. Hint: it's from across the pond.




Fantasyland.

That one's for the most extreme of the Obamacolytes of the Obamessiah.  Sorry, folks, but he can't magically give us each our very own pet baby unicorn, etc. 

2 comments:

dritspip said...

Worst. President. Ever.

On a positive note, your demotivators are otherwise humorous.

Mad Minerva said...

My opinion of the occupant of the Big Chair has plummeted since this inauguration day demotivator. I had hoped for the best even though I didn't vote for him, but ... well.