Saturday, January 03, 2009

Nerdworld Soundtrack: 3 Doors Down and "It's Not My Time"

The Cine-Sib and I like 3 Doors Down a LOT, so 2009's first selection for the Nerdworld Soundtrack is their rocking, defiant "It's Not My Time."

Why did I choose this? It embodies a sentiment that you've got to have if you're going to survive in academia: Never Say Die.

You can take a listen at 3 Doors Down's MySpace page. Lyrics here.

The Sibling is looking over my shoulder as I type, and he insists that I post the video for the song. The Cine-Sib recommends it because it's full of parkour (aka "free running"). Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great song, and kudos to the Sibling for insisting on the video.

Great band, too. Thanks for introducing us to them. I'll be listening to more of that in 2009 -- already a better year!