Monday, January 19, 2009

Obamania: Make Your Own Obama Poster

The Presidential Inauguration is fast approaching. As much as I appreciate the pageantry and history of it all, I can only tolerate a certain amount of media madness and pie-eyed silly fawning before I feel the irresistible compulsion to make fun of the whole thing.

So, here is the first installment of Inauguration-inspired humor. Now, I'm sure you all recognize this famous Obama image:


This thing is practically begging to be spoofed and parodied, and indeed now you can make your own Obama poster! Upload your own photo, type in a slogan, and you're done!

I went and made my first Obamicon spoof, and I post it here for your amusement. It's dedicated to my Evil Enablers, La Parisienne, the Kamikaze Editor, and the Cinema-Mad Sibling, all of whom banded together and got me addicted to . . . well, you know.

So! Fellow "Supernatural" fans, is it Hope and Change that we want, or is it . . .



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Burninate!