Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Nerd News: Berkeley Tree People Accused of Racism

Oh, man! Just when I thought the story couldn't get any better, here comes this latest twist: the chancellor of Berkeley has now accused the tree-protestors of racism.

I'm tired and unhappy this morning, but this latest Schadenfreude-laden news of far left-on-far left warfare has given me a savage, bloodthirsty smile. Nerd Lord playing the race card against Greenies!

I'm sorry, but I am all kinds of GIDDY watching the self-important tree-sitters receive repeated beatdowns from Berkeley as the enviro-fanatics, quite surprised, realize that some people don't think that they are the heroes that they themselves thought they were. High ground not so moral after all, eh?

This story is better than Satan Coffee gingerbread latte on this chilly morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beg leave to disagree, Maddie.

Far Left versus nutso, yammering, bugfuttering, batso Left.