Monday, May 27, 2013

The Washington Post Jumps the Shark

You all know that I appreciate beautiful shoes as much as the next girl, but really, Washington Post?  When we have Scandal-a-palooza blowing up all around us on multiple fronts, with ramifications for everything from press freedom to foreign policy, this is what you print?  

I personally don't give a good gorram if this person, as the news story drools, "wears Manolo Blahniks and Christian Louboutins into the Oval Office."   She is not Carrie Bradshaw, and this is not Sex and the City: White House Edition.

I am pleased to note, though, that when I read the story, the very first reader comment on the bottom was this:
6:55 PM EDT
Without a doubt, the stupidest piece I've ever read in the Washington Post.
Stupid with a side of sexism.  All together now to the WaPo: PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!

No comments: