Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nerd Journal: End-of-School-Semester INSANITY

It is completely out of control here in Nerdworld. There's too much to do and not enough time, and it's basically nerd hell for everybody on campus, undergrads and faculty and grad student peons and oppressed adjuncts and beleaguered lecturers and ALL. Plus, winter is finally here, and the sky is dumping snow everywhere.

I'm up to my eyeballs in work, so that should totally explain why I'm moaning about it on this blog and procrastinating! What the heck, I'll be up all night no matter what happens. Anyway, I thought I'd throw in something fun to share. I give you both a blast from the past and the nerdiest, geekiest TV action hero of all, the fellow who's always made me feel better because he uses his brain to get out of sticky situations -- and once prevented a nuclear meltdown with chocolate. (No, really!) I give you the hero of technophiliacs, nerds, and geeks of a certain age everywhere. I give you the one and only:




RESCUE ME.

No comments: