Saturday, August 18, 2012

Movie Mini-Review: "The Bourne Legacy" by Alessandra

Uh-oh!  I was planning to go see The Bourne Legacy, but Alessandra beat me to the theater.  She just got back and not 15 minutes ago told me in no uncertain terms, "The Bourne Legacy sucked!  Don't waste your money."  

RottenTomatoes gave the flick 55% (barely rotten), but Alessandra was disappointed with the plot and pacing.  She and I have pretty similar tastes in movies, so I'm thinking I'll skip this flick, even though I do like Jeremy Renner and the previous Bourne films.  Maybe I'll go get the Hunger Games Blu-ray that just came out this weekend. (Hunger Games mini-review here.  Maybe I'll actually get around to writing a substantive review of it now.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But all the commercials said it was better than the ones before...

- Wodun

Julie H. said...

well, the movie is not that bad, but only if you forget that you've watched first two bourne movies. And hunger games is definitely worth watching