Monday, January 19, 2009

Nerd Journal: 1 Paper Done, Taking a TV Break

*cue the Hallelujah Chorus!*

I finished one paper today! It's 32 pages long, including footnotes but not including the bibliography (which I'm still finishing). Still, the hard part -- the writing -- is done!

I'm feeling celebratory, so I've been playing on the blog a little more today than my 3-posts-per-day limit, and I'm about to take a big break to watch tonight's new episode of "24."

The Cine-Sib will be watching it too, halfway across the country. Monday nights are Sibling Nights, shared with phone calls during and after "24," while Thursday nights are Girls Night Out with "Supernatural," the Evil Enablers, and text messages. See, TV can be interactive and sociable!

So, since I rule the TV, I give you my latest homemade demotivator poster. As usual, click to enlarge.


No comments: