Sunday, August 02, 2009

Quote of the Day: On Communication Between Men and Women

This rather tongue-in-cheek article is great fun. See this example.

On why men won't stop to ask for directions when they are driving and lost:
We know we’re lost. Of course we know that. But we are proud, simple creatures. You know that. We know that. To admit we are lost is deeply humiliating. It’s the vehicular equivalent of erectile dysfunction.
Hilarious! But come on, guys, now with GPS for the car, it's all OK, right?

2 comments:

Brian J. Dunn said...

Come on MM, GPS is only manly for dropping bombs accurately.

I have a magnetic compass mounted om my dash that is only properly aligned for N-S directions and I feel slightly feminized for that device.

:-)

Mad Minerva said...

Oh, Brian, you do make me laugh!

I have an internal GPS that will always point me to the nearest location for coffee/ice cream/shoes!