Saturday, June 05, 2010

Nerd Journal: La Parisienne and I Are A Force To Be Reckoned With

For the record, as Evil Enablers, La Parisienne and I are pretty darn good, even if we do say so ourselves! Right on the heels of me mercilessly inflicting "Doctor Who" on the Cine-Sib and forcing him to acknowledge the excellence of my beloved Doctor, I got some triumphant news from fellow Whovian La Parisienne.

This time it wasn't about "Doctor Who," but about Count Chocula, who is a famous skeptic about science fiction and who has always laughed at us for our sci-fi fixations. Or perhaps I should say "was" a skeptic. The lady announced that she had just gotten him hooked on ... yes ... "Battlestar Galactica." KUDOS!

As she then texted me, "WE RULE." We do indeed.

So, to commemorate our double victories, I give you this little visual comment that I just made:


2 comments:

lp said...

The Borg have nothing on us.

Mad Minerva said...

Resistance is FUTILE!