Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Nerdworld Soundtrack For a Climate Criminal: The Police, the EPA, and MM

Well, they went and did it. The EPA just declared that carbon dioxide is a pollutant. Yes, that carbon dioxide, the gas you emit every time you breathe!

So apparently I, just by respirating and being alive, am now officially a polluter and an eco-criminal. I expect the police. Or perhaps the Police. Here's a fresh and sarcastically relevant addition to the Nerdworld Soundtrack: "Every Breath You Take."

Well, it's even more appropriate with the latest moves by the eco-fanatics, isn't it? "Every breath you take ... I'll be watching you ... Every single day ... "

You know, I had recently said that there's nothing that killjoy thermomaniac watermelons won't try to stop you from doing. I hadn't thought that the list included BREATHING.

No comments: