Friday, March 21, 2008

Nerd Journal: Politics + Sports + School = MARCH MADNESS!!!

Horribly busy! Everything is happening at the same time!

All I can say is that I have a new math equation for the lunacy:

US politics (Obama race-baiting with stupid media interviews)
+ Taiwan politics (presidential election is this weekend!! DPP! KMT! Aaaaaagh!)
+ school (I'm going to a Nerdmoot to share shoddy research with -- gasp! -- Nerd Lords)
+ sport (NCAA college basketball championship! Hoopla for hoops!)
= MARCH MADNESS.

Absolutely. Oh, and Easter holidays too! Too bad I wasn't able to give up homework and research for Lent...

I will try to have more analysis and sibling Taiwan photos soon, but I make no promises. I could simply collapse from eating too many chocolate bunnies and candy eggs.

No comments: