Friday, August 22, 2008

Which Comic Book Superhero / Supervillain Are You?

Superhero: I'm Green Lantern! Description: "You are hot-headed, have strong willpower and a good imagination." O RLY? Hot-headed? Whatever gave you that idea? The numerous rants? The viciously verbal assaults on things I think are stupid? The name Mad Minerva? Hmmm. The funny little quiz is here. At least it didn't cop out and label me "Wonder Woman" on gender lines alone. It might be interesting to be the Huntress, though . . . And frankly, I'd love to be the Flash!

Supervillain: I'm Dr. Doom, "blessed with smarts and power, but burdened with vanity." What, me vain? Aw, come on, just because I run a blog that's all about me inflicting my opinions on the world . . . Errrr . . . OK . . . At least it wasn't Catwoman, all tainted by Halle Berry. Lady Deathstrike wouldn't have been soooooooo bad, I guess -- she's even Asian -- or the first literary supervillain of all, the pre-comic icon Professor Moriarty. What about you, O villainous reader?


UPDATE: Oh, but I like this superhero quiz even better, since the quiz itself is brimming with snappy, snarky attitude. This one told me that I was Superman and that I was "a wee bit boring" to be such a goody two-shoes! That quiz can't be right to call me a righteous, upright do-gooder. I thought everyone knew I was a cold, heartless warmongering capitalist oppressor and gender/race traitor, no?

2 comments:

Brian J. Dunn said...

Spiderman and Dr. Doom, FWIW

Pat Patterson said...

Spiderman, that's like living in your mom's basement and writing a script on spec. Apocolypse is more like it, but I had to look him up.