Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sign of the Apocalypse, College Football Edition: Baylor Defeats Texas A&M 41-21

"If I hadn't been there and seen it with my own two eyes, I wouldn't believe it either." ~ Foxtrot

The Cine-Sib and his buddies were at the football game earlier tonight, and he called me to report that Baylor University had not only defeated but massacred the famous football team of Texas A&M University. Baylor? Defeating the Aggies? I didn't believe it! Baylor's infamous for being the weak spot in its college football group, and A&M just as famous for being very good. I called up Foxtrot, who had also been at the game with Ladybird and other friends, and that's when she said that line about being an eyewitness.

So it's true. The final score was 41 to 21. Baylor beat A&M. It's a sign of the Apocalypse!

UPDATE: I called Thalia, who responded, "What? It's the end of days!"

2 comments:

Brian J. Dunn said...

Sorry Minerva, but the signs of the end times are all up her in Ann Arbor ...

Pat Patterson said...

But Baylor beat the Aggies in 2004 and I can say with great confidence that the world didn't either blow up nor have to deal with a bunch of reanimated dead people.