Monday, December 29, 2008

The Cine-Sib Recommends: "Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li"

The Cinema-Mad Sibling has been throwing all kinds of movie trailers, videos, and recommendations at me, but I haven't gotten around to posting any of them (hey, it's the holidays, and I'm busy!).

The Cine-Sib is beginning to pout, though, so I think I'd better give you one of his recommendations: "Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li." Link includes video.

He gave this to me with only one comment: "LANA!" (Well, boys will be boys.)

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Boys will be boys"? After all that going-on about Dick Remington, er, whomever, we get a quip like "boys will be boys"?

Hmph.

Mad Minerva said...

Ah, well, girls will be girls too. DEAN!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah. Dave. That's what I said.

;-)