Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nerd Journal: Snow-Blogging AGAIN



Global warming, my eye.  Pfffft.

If Dean Winchester can glower with annoyance at the falling snow, then so can I.  Snow -- and lots of it -- is pouring out of a pearly-gray sky again -- and horribly so.  Yet another huge, powerful winter storm system is slamming my part of the country, making it the third to dump the white stuff within the last two weeks  (previous snow-moaning here and here).  It doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon either.

Now I'm starting to worry that I won't be able to flee Nerdworld.  I'm supposed to leave soon, but if the weather doesn't clear up, the airport will be hopeless.  I'm not going to panic (yet) about not being home in time for Christmas Day, but I'm definitely beginning to think about it.

First things first, though: I'm going to bake some cookies to warm up the apartment!  It is COLD!

No comments: