Sunday, May 04, 2008

Life Imitates Satire: Do Plants Have Rights?

Apparently some people think that plants have rights. Actual RIGHTS. No, I'm not making this up.

Well, go ahead and add plant-oppression to my ever-increasing list of myriad sins and transgressions!

I admit it freely! I like cut flowers in vases! I eat vegetables! I eat fruit! I feel no remorse, and I would do it again! In fact, I'm off to make a nice salad for lunch. Hear the pathetic shrieks of the lettuce leaves, the horrifying howls of the tomatoes as I ruthlessly devour them all! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

UPDATE: As always, humor is the best response! Here is a hilarious satirical video ("Carrot Juice is Murder!!" -- via Instapundit). Here's another instance of life imitating satire, I say! Enjoy the video, won't you?

GIVE PEAS A CHANCE!


No comments: