Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Nerd Journal: Busy -- But Not *Too* Busy to Watch the Tour de France

Blogging may be light for a little while because of work, but if you're wondering what I'm doing when I'm not working on writing projects, you can go to the Tour de France website and check out the excitement for yourself.

All I'm going to say is: after Stage 4's team time trials, the one and only Lance Armstrong is a fraction of a second away from the yellow jersey. OMG!

I'd been all excited when he announced that he was riding in this year's Tour, and all I can say right now is "Wow." Oh, and you can keep up with Armstrong and his ride for glory in the Tour de Lance at Livestrong or with his official Twitter and Facebook page.

The Tour -- a summertime tradition here at Nerdworld.

For your amusement, I give you this archived satire!

PS: Yes, I still love the polka dot jersey too.

No comments: