Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nerd Journal, Tour de France Edition: Individual Time Trials!

GLUED TO THE TV. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. I *LOVE* WATCHING TIME TRIALS.

Go, Lance, go! He had a tough day yesterday, and I really want to see him on the podium in Paris. The man is nearly 38 years old and still a great athlete. Amazing.

Also, get-well wishes to crash victims Levi Leipheimer and Jens Voigt. We miss you guys!

Oh, I have nerd work scattered all around me. A least I'm only organizing bibliography, so I don't have to use much of my brain. GLUED TO THE TV. And the streaming video on my laptop. Sensory overload!

The greatest cycling race in the world is rocketing to a finish. I don't know what I'm going to DO once the race is over. I might actually have to (gasp!) do my research! Noooooooo!

UPDATE: Lake Annecy is ridiculously beautiful. I can only dream of visiting it someday. For now, though, I'll settle for the TV!

2 comments:

greg said...

god i wish i was at home and not at work following this online. they ought to stream video, or at least radio.

at least mont ventoux is on saturday

Mad Minerva said...

Some streaming vid here!

http://www.versus.com/tourdefrancelive