Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Quote of the Day on Gender and Politics

Rather fluffy op-ed with a stupid, over-generalizing headline ("What Do Women Want?" -- heck , isn't that a movie?), but it ends with a decent quote:

In the end, women, like all voters, need to choose a president based not on the lens of gender or other identity but on the real policy differences between two candidates who happen to be men.

Hm, YEAH. Absolutely!

And if you ask me, sure, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want . . .



(I guess I should apologize for inflicting that on you! *giggle*)

3 comments:

Pat Patterson said...

So we should now call you Grad School Spice?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Grad Spice, you SHOULD apologize for THAT. GAH! Now I'm walking around campus singing it! I'd cut my own head off to stop if I thought I wouldn't need it this semester! Blech! I need an exorcist!!!

Mad Minerva said...

Perhaps I should go by "Nerd Spice," ha!