Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Satire Alert: the Gettysburg Address + Obama's Address to Congress

Enjoy.

Oooh, oooh, the broadcast is starting. Hey, here's a drinking game: every time Obama says "crisis," take a swig! He's already said it twice and he JUST GOT STARTED.

UPDATE: You can try a non-alcoholic game. Or not. Check out Steven "Vodkapundit" Green's unabashed drunkblogging of the speech. His drinking game rules: "Drink on 'hope,' or 'change,' or 'invest,' or 'stimulus.' If President Obama uses the word 'malaise,' then finish your drink, pour another, and call your broker. Tell him to put everything into ammo and bottled water."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I wish I'd seen your post before it began! I'd be toast now! I guess I could always watch the re-post on YouTube.... Bottoms up!