Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello Kitty Monstrosity of the Day: the Hello Kitty Cappuccino

It's been a long time since my last Hello Kitty post, so I hope this latest example of madness has been worth the wait!

You'll never look at coffee the same way again. Of course, the Hello Kitty cappuccino is basically guaranteed to wake you up in the morning. You won't even need its caffeine. In fact, you won't even need to drink it. One glance at the face in the foam is enough. The sheer blood-curdling fear and agony will have you wide awake in no time (and sprinting out the door, weeping with terror).




Dedicated to Il Barista, La Parisienne, and Noli Me Tangere!

5 comments:

Pat Patterson said...

All hail the Kitty! Worship the Kitty! Commit proskynesis before the Kitty! Or else!

Anonymous said...

I saw a girl wearing a Hello Kitty shirt last week. Not a surprising thing in-and-of itself, but the venue in which I saw it was a bit out of line with what you'd expect.

It was a Testament, Motorhead, Heaven & Hell, and Judas Priest concert!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's exactly where I would wear a Hello Kitty T.

Anonymous said...

^^that was me by the way.

Anonymous said...

I love it, and yet it makes me so uncomfortable... Like uncle Charlie... oh, wait... maybe that went too far.