Friday, October 10, 2008

Nerd Journal + Friday Fun: A Visitor!

Dear old school friend Foxtrot is coming to visit for the weekend! I'm going to the airport to meet her later tonight. I'M SO EXCITED!!! That's more than enough "Friday Fun"!

I'll probably be offline for most of the weekend as we ladies go have some fun. I'm thinking maybe we'll go do some silly seasonal activities like pick apples or get lost in a corn maze ("maize maze"? amazing maize maze? OK, I'll stop now) . It's autumn here in Yankeeland, and the leaves are changing color. Foxtrot did ask me to make her a pumpkin pie, so that will be a delicious side to the season. I'm going to forget all about Nerdworld for the next 2 days.

Oh, and I told Foxtrot that I was going to try my level best to get her hooked on "Supernatural." (Yes, I am evil. And evil loves company.) Hey, at least I told her so flat out so she can take countermeasures if she wants to!

UPDATE: And yes, she liked those Winchesters!

No comments: